Today was my first time trying Kombucha. I have been reading so many positive reviews on this power house of a drink that I decided to try it out myself. It has a "vinegery" taste, almost the same thing as drinking slightly flavored ACV.
Which do I prefer? As far as taste, I really enjoy the Keifr. It is basically like drinking a yogurt smoothie and, I am a *huge* fan of greek yogurt so that is a plus. However, I really liked the way my body felt overall after drinking the Kombucha. My body felt more energized, I was way more alert and just felt really good in general.
If Kombucha had the taste of Keifr it would be a win win situation! But, if I had to choose between the two, I would probably choose the Kombucha, even though I don't really care for the taste. It really does revitalize the body. Keifr works good too don't get me wrong, especially for the digestive system but there were immediate, noticeable results after drinking the Kombucha. So...Kombucha it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment