Sunday, June 26, 2011

What's My Favorite Drink Right Now?

Well, if you really must know I simply must tell you! It is Iced Echinacea Tea with Raw Honey! Oh my goodness, this stuff is so good!  I purchased this tea quite some time ago. Got it because I felt a sore throat coming on but didn't think to drink it anymore as it was nasty to me drinking it bland. But lately I have been doing some research on ways to boost your immune system and then I remembered the box of Echinacea that has been sitting in my house for the past 7 months. So, I decided to give it another go but this time with some raw honey to sweeten it up.

All you do is brew the tea as usual and sweeten with the raw honey to your desired taste. Raw honey has plenty of healing benefits it's self so these two combined are a winning team! Keep in the fridge until cold and enjoy!

I drink mine out of a mason jar because I think it's kinda cute and it is convenient just in case I'm on the go and there is a lid. Also, it is naturally BPA-free  so don't have to worry about any chemicals leeching into my drink like I would using a plastic container. Hope you try this drink for yourself one of these days, See ya next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment